New 7-Story Bed Tower
- Floor 1 – New patient registration and other administrative offices, new
dining/serving area and new gift shop
- Floor 2 – 26-bed CCU/ICU unit and a new cardio pulmonary department.
- Floor 3 – Shell space for future fit-out, connected to existing
- Floor 4 & 5 – 28-bed, med-surge nursing units
- Floor 6 & 7 – Shell space for future med-surge units
The project also includes a 4,500 SF imaging addition and a 2-level 6,000 SF OR addition.
New 3-level, precast, 640-stall parking structure
Included 44,000 SF of interior remodel of existing hospital space. The remodel work included the replacement of three existing air handlers. The remodel work was performed while the adjacent hospital departments continued to perform their day to day duties.
This project includes the addition of two new 1750 KW generator sets and the relocation of the two existing generators. The construction of a built-in-place cooling tower which replaces three existing cooling towers. The installation of a new chiller and the addition of 2,500 SF of new central plant floor space which is inserted into the network of existing utilities in a functioning hospital utility plant.