Layton Celebrates Milestone at Innovation Pointe
LEHI, Utah (December 6, 2017) – Layton Construction recently celebrated the steel topping out a few weeks early on the first of four buildings at Innovation Pointe, a 600,000 SF of top-of-the-line office space in the heart of Utah's "Silicon Slopes."
Located just east of I-15 in Lehi, Innovation Pointe is a Class-A office development of high-end creative space. Innovation One is being built on a speculative basis, and will be complete in the fall of 2018.
Designed with the needs of today's businesses in mind, Innovation Pointe will combine leading edge technology with high-end finishes, raising the standard of quality in the market. Innovation Pointe is poised to serve as the epicenter of technology and creative thinking, leading Utah's high-tech district to new heights.
Project highlights include:
- 40-acre master planned campus
- 600,000 SF
- Fall 2018 completion / occupancy (Innovation One)
- 6/1,000 parking ratio - structured/covered
- 5-story buildings with floor plates from 27,000 sq. ft
- Generous tenant improvement allowances
- Lease rate: $27.50/sq. ft. full service
- Liberal expansion capability
- Modern, progressive architecture with efficient, open floor plates
- Floor-to-ceiling glass throughout, offering unmatched views
- Backup generation and infrastructure for redundant power systems
- Multiple fiber optic provider connectivity
- Crown signage available
- Easy freeway and arterials access
- Close proximity to retail, restaurants, hotels and Mountain Point Medical Center